Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just a little venting session...

I always write during the day when I am feeling my best. But it's the middle of the night and I feel like being quite honest. THIS SUCKS! :)

No sleep, none. I can make it about 20 minutes at a time. I can't sit or lie or stand in one position for more than just a few minutes before I am uncomfortable somewhere. I feel so much pressure everywhere, all night long. And my cervix has been SO good that they haven't hooked me up to monitors. But I KNOW I am contracting. I just don't know when it's enough to go to the hospital for monitoring.

I am happy to be coming up on 27 weeks. I think I can, I think I can...

5 comments:

Caz said...

You are such a star for carrying those 3 precious babies.
It's no wonder your body is proclaiming it's uncomfortableness though.
It's just turned 8am here so with it being the small hours where you are I hope you have managed to go get some rest since you blogged.
Take care.

Mary Dunbar said...

I remember those sleepless nights Ann, not fun at all. I can imagine how uncomfortable you are. Hang in there, your doing great. Do you have a recliner? The only way I could get comfortable that far along was to sleep in a recliner with pillows all around my sides and belly. =/ I will be praying for some sound sleep soon for you.

Anonymous said...

Ann - please contact your OB! Let them decide when is enough in terms of contractions - if you are having them it is time to call :) I have only carried one at a time so I cant imagine what you are dealing with. I do remember the sleepless nights and the inability to get comfy - mine are already starting again. For peace of mind I say call. Worst thing they can say is come in - Much love being sent your way!

Adrienne

Our life in pictures said...

Hang in there friend! Have you timed the contractions?? Maybe this week at the appt they'll take a peak. It sucks not being able to sleep...I always say it's preparing you for when the babies are here..not much comfort, but just take naps when you can....you can, you can, you can :) Happy week 27!

Random Thoughts said...

I'm praying for you. I found you quite by accident but have been praying all the way. I will step it up! Hang in there.

Followers