Monday, April 26, 2010

We enjoyed the last Hoorah!!

We had a blast in Orlando. The babies had their first character breakfast with Minnie, Goofy and Donald at the beach club. They don't know it yet, but I will sure tell them about it someday! Really pregnant ladies get a LOT of attention at Disney, so that was kind of fun. But it was wonderful to just chill out with the family by the pool and relax away from home. I was equally as happy to get home and sleep in my own bed, and stayed in it until 10:30 this morning. That is some kind of record for the books!!

We seem to have breezed through to 26 weeks already. It's amazing. I don't have anything else planned, and I am afraid the next 6 weeks or so may start to DRAG. I am noticing more discomfort every day. I am very out of breath and exhausted. Lots of pressure on my belly and cramps in my legs. It's all starting to feel like I am actually full of babies and my body is quite strained. But - I wouldn't expect anything different! We are very happy and blessed to not be in the hospital or on bedrest.

I had fun showing daddy the gifts we have gotten while he was gone. We are constantly amazed by the generosity of our family and friends. I can't stop rearranging things and trying to figure out a place to keep all of our baby gear. I can't imagine how crowded it will be when we actually have three crying little kiddos living here with us. I can't wait!

I was excited to find out today that I won a giveaway in my friend's Etsy shop today! Her stuff is so soft and amazing. I can't wait for Pete to get home and help me pick out some great stuff!

Check it out... http://www.etsy.com/shop/sassycookie

No comments:

Followers