Sunday, April 11, 2010

Showered with LOVE!

I had a fun baby shower yesterday! These babies are definitely well loved already. It is such an amazing thought that so many people in our lives are excited for these little ones. And for right now, I am the only one that gets to really enjoy them and feel them moving around inside of me. It will be such a miracle to introduce them to everyone out here waiting to meet our little munchkins!

Daddy is already becoming a pro at putting together 'gear'. And we are starting to realize how many cases of D batteries we need to get it all up and running. (and then KEEP it running!)

I am SO glad we splurged on the industrial size washer and dryer when our old ones died last year. You can fit a LOT of little baby clothes into one load!! I love it!

The shower wore me out. And I was able to get a good 5 hour stretch of sleep last night without even a potty break! Sleep is a rare luxury for me these days. It is massive insomnia and massive discomfort all night, every night. And I suppose that's not going to get any better!! :)

1 comment:

Mary Dunbar said...

So glad you had a good shower!! you must be at that magical 24 weeks soon?? Your doing so great, so very excited for you. Oh and I had trouble sleeping at about 7 months on. I slept in the recliner surrounded by pillows and it really helped a lot. Good luck. ;0)

Followers