Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grow babies Grow!

I am REALLY looking forward to my appointment on Wednesday. Each one reassures me that they are doing okay. I think this appointment is the detailed check of the heart. We are praying that all is great! I feel a TON of movement from high to low. It's not just kicks, but it is this balled up feeling sometimes or pushing/stretching. I LOVE feeling my babies!

We went to visit some friends at the hospital tonight. They had their new baby boy today! There is nothing more amazing than holding a few hour old baby. He is beautiful! And my prego belly made me look like I definitely belonged there! I had someone tell me like I looked as if I was going to pop at any moment. It is fun to watch the jaw drop when I tell them I am only 23 weeks. LOL Baby Oliver was 8 pounds 4 ounces and I could hardly imagine that my babies will weigh less than half of that. He seemed so small!

The time is really flying by right now. 'I like that!' Each week is a milestone and I am looking forward to being 24 weeks next Monday. The magical 'viability' age for the babies. We just keep praying for the best! And hope they start packing on the weight. I can't wait to meet them!

1 comment:

Our life in pictures said...

I"m excited to hear about it!

Followers