Monday, April 19, 2010

getting settled

It has been fun unpacking the truck full of baby shower goodies. It was a wonderful day! I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support from our friends and family. We have some CUTE stuff!! And daddy is working hard to just 'put things together'! We kind of want to get things built and pushed out of the way so we aren't scrambling to do that while we have 3 babies to take care of. He is getting really good at it! It is fun to see how much faster the third item goes together than the first. We are actually finding places to store everything, but the house is getting much smaller these days!

I am looking forward to an appointment again today to see how these babies are doing. I was VERY sick last week and think I lost some weight. But I am doing well now and daddy is headed out of town for the week. So I can eat whenever I want and try pack on some calories without guilt! I feel them moving as much as before, but I definitely know they are getting bigger and stronger!! It is almost nauseating at times to have three ninja warriors at battle in my body. :)

We are looking forward to our last Wheatley family kidless vacation this weekend. Pete and his dad will be in meetings all week and his mom is picking me up on Friday and we will meet the guys and my sister and brother in law in Orlando. We plan to stay at a nice resort and veg by the pool for a couple of days. Laura is due to deliver our new nephew Colton very soon! So we should be some pregnant sun bathing beauties!!! I can't wait to just get away and relax.

I am officially running out of clothes that fit. So I will be in my jammies for the remainder of my pregnancy. Just be warned!! :)

No comments:

Followers