Friday, April 2, 2010

Happiness!!

How cute are these chicks? Daddy would like it if I could keep the blog gender neutral as it is as much for our boys as it is for us girls. BUT, this background was too cute to pass up for Easter!

A VERY, very generous friend dropped by with bags of clothes she was ready to pass along from her son. And I can't tell you how grateful we are! I have been resting and lounging and sorting and staring at clothes all day. I still can't imagine MY children wearing these cute clothes. And how much laundry our new family of FIVE is going to cause! It is really hitting me today. THREE BABIES! I can't even wrap my head around it or explain how much my heart is filled up with love and joy. It is a true miracle!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

It is truly amazing! And love the background! Sorry about your tummy hurting so much! Keep hydrated if nothing else! Hope you have a fabulous Easter! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Loved catching up on your blog. I am sooooo sad I will not be able to attend your baby shower. A best friend of mine is having her girls weekend April 16-18 before she gets hitched the following weekend. Which I am in her wedding....Awwggg huge for pics. A must have if you do not have yet the snoogle pillow....ahhhh a god sent, I can finally sleep now.Leachco.com is the company, but found it on amazon for better price

Followers