Monday, April 19, 2010

A very happy mommy!

The appointment went GREAT. Tyler is TWO POUNDS already. What a little porker! And Thomas and Reagan are both above average at 1 pound 10 ounces and 1 pound 11 ounces. I am SO excited for them being chunky! Every little bit helps. The babies have actually gained more weight than I have in the past month. Go figure! But, I am told this is not a problem at all. They are growing and that is all that matters right now.

TMI for some of you.... But my cervix is also being a rock star and holding strong and long at almost 5 cm. I guess this is some sort of miraculous achievement. And I am able to stop the meds I have taken for the past 10 weeks to keep the contractions down. Wow, huh?


We go back May 4th and will then be seen every week until the babies are born. It is now flying by so fast! I can't believe it. We were able to meet up with a triplet mom I met online today. I got a good peek at her little babies and they are ADORABLE! And she passed along some GREAT preemie clothes for us to use when our babies arrive. We are SO grateful. Thank you so much Barbie!!!!!

Life is good today...

6 comments:

jenicini said...

Wow, your cervix is a rock star! Keep it up! :) Glad you had a nice day.

Kris said...

great update! Glad things are going well! Keep it up!

Belinda said...

Did I read this right that you are already 5cm dilated?

The Wheatley Family said...

B - not at all!! Just the opposite! They check us triplet moms for cervical length and look for no funneling every exam. They want it more than 3 cm and mine is 5. Which is like CRAZY good! No funneling and long cervix = no bed rest or terbutaline!! It's great!

Our life in pictures said...

Yeah for your cervix.. and yeah for the kids.....go porkers! I know, can't believe how quick this is going!

Anonymous said...

Great news Ann ! Perhaps by the time you deliver , you will have three little porkers ! Love reading your blog and rejoicing with you. Louise

Followers