Friday, April 2, 2010

Belly whines...

The newest symptom that has emerged is the extreme pressure in my belly. I feel like I am bloated and ready to pop anyway, but now have a hard time sitting or laying or standing in one position for more than a few minutes without getting so uncomfortable that I feel I can't breathe. I also don't want ANYTHING to touch my belly. I even find myself lifting my shirt up to let it out!! Weird huh? I hear from other people that I am suddenly growing REALLY fast. I always feel that way. But am justified by hearing it from other people! This discomfort is MUCH, MUCH worse when eating. I get very warm and nauseated from the extremely full feeling I have after eating anything. And any food seems to cause the babies to boogie around and make things a bit worse. It's like being extremely carsick while sitting still in the recliner. I am not saying this is the end of the world. I am just sharing my discomfort!! Once again, I feel like 22 weeks is awfully early to feel this way. I can't imagine what is to come!

8-10 more weeks...wow

3 comments:

BARBIE said...

That's all pretty normal, you should be measuring near full term now so it's all just par for the course. Just wait, it gets even more "fun" ;)

"The Mrs." said...

I am pregnant with twins so I can kinda feel your pain. I did have those same feelings at around 22 weeks. I think it's because the growing so fast all of a sudden. The pain did go away for me.

Angela Dobbins said...

You have to remember, 22 weeks for you is full term for anyone else! I know how uncofortable I was at the end, and that's really what it's like for you now. You have my total sympathy, and it will all be worth it later. Just think...it could be worse...octomom! lol

Followers