Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF??

OK - I am TRYING to pull myself together today! It is baby shower weekend you know! And we are leaving today for Fort Myers to spend time with Peter's family. His grandparents flew in from Kentucky. And then tomorrow I get to be smiley and happy and get to open presents!! It will be a very fun day. I am just a little, or a LOT under the weather with a sinus infection. So, my temp is back down to 98.8. I had my juice and my drugs. I half-ass shaved my lower legs. And I took the chipped and nasty finger nail polish off my fingers. I am a puffy, pale, sweaty nightmare. And no - there will be no belly shots until I am dressed later this weekend. For now, I am already exhausted and have plopped back in my recliner to let you know how lovely I am feeling today! I have a few hours to get my act together and get packed. But for now, I shall rest.

I had hoped Augmentin would take me away, and it did alright, I just don't know where I am!?!

3 comments:

Sumer said...

aww momma!! I hope you feel better soon! I can't want to hear about your shower! I will be praying that you feel better!!

Angela said...

Hey girl! So you have a sinus infection? Sorry that you're not feeling up to the parties right now, but you will. And everyone will just think you're "glowing" from the pg, not pale and sweaty. :) You can get away with alot, girl! Just please remember to listen to your body closely! If you're feeling tired or having different feelings of pressure or contractions then listen to that and lay low, even at the party! Drink LOTS of water on this trip, that's the best thing to do! Hope you get a ton of things you'll need! Even if you think you have too much of something now, just wait, you may need it later! I'll be posting another Mom's perspective on expecting multiples soon! HUGSX4!!!

Our life in pictures said...

Feel better friend! Keep resting and you'll get there! How was the shower???? I was waiting for a text today :)

Followers