Friday, April 23, 2010

Our last 'Hoorah!;

I am headed to Orlando with my mother in law tomorrow to meet Peter at the resort where he has been in meetings all week. His parents and sister and husband will be there also. It is going to be our LAST family weekend without babies. My sister in law is almost full term with her first baby! So, it will be very low key and relaxing. I don't know what happened this week? But I am suddenly REALLY pregnant. I am having a really hard time doing anything other than waddling around the house. Lots of pressure, shortness of breath, and swollen feet at the end of the day. I will be happy to park my rear near the pool and let my hubby take care of me this weekend!

We are amazingly ready in the gear department for these babies. Everywhere you look there is some kind of baby related item. I am feeling pretty organized for right now. We will see how long that lasts! We only have one room that is an explosion of stored 'stuff' that we won't need for months to come. So now it's diaper time! We need diapers!!! We have been told to have 30 diapers a day to be prepared. And 31 diapers come in a preemie pack. We have a handfull of diapers in each of the smaller sizes. But we need a LOT more! I have gathered a pile of coupons and hope to be bringing home lots of them in the coming weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a photo of the 3 piggies for me so I can see what they look like in person (sort of)
B

Angela said...

Happy that you get to get away! Can I come? :) And I wouldn't buy too many preemie diapers, because you can make NBs work too and they grow out of them soo fast. Glad to hear your belly is growing and that you're feeling ready!

Followers