Thursday, April 8, 2010

beautiful hearts!!

The 23 week appointment was a very good one! The babies were very disturbed during their echos. But after quite a bit of manipulating, and lying me flat on my back (ugh) we got to check out every little chamber and view of the hearts. And they were perfect!!! YAY! It was really difficult because Thomas had his leg over Tyler's chest, etc. So there were lots of shadows. And they were SO active that just when you could get a decent view, a baby would decide to completely flip from lying on their back to lying on their stomach. It was funny. They already have a mind of their own!! And ALL THREE babies had their feet way up over their heads and were folded in half. Reagan had the hiccups and was kicking herself in the face. It was just quite a show!!

I am so relieved to know how well they are doing. My mother in law came with me to this appointment and I am so glad she got the chance to be there for such a happy appointment and a fun ultrasound. We go back in 2 weeks again. Time is flying by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such fabulous news....so happy for you. Love, Louise

Followers