Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hrmph...


I don't really have a reason to be so down in the dumps today. But I sure am!! I have this overwhelmed feeling as if the road is SO LONG ahead of me. Everything seems like an uphill battle. I am really tired and have a pounding headache and am crampy and achy and not sleeping or eating well and I think this is all just catching up with me. I know, I know, I am pregnant with three babies and it is an amazing blessing!! But I can't pull myself out of the funk today. Yes I would like some cheese with my whine!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Ann, I hope your mood was just the result of today's awful weather. The sun will be out tomorrow (I hope) and you will be feeling great again! Hang in there...

Anonymous said...

Give yourself permission to have bad days too. your body is adjusting to making not just 1 life, but 3 new lives!! That's a big job! So if you are feeling crampy, nauseated, and tired, IT'S OK!! You are just joining the ranks of other pregnant mommies!
B

BARBIE said...

Oh the road really isn't that long, especially the pregnancy road. Just think, depending on when you deliver you are already about half way to the end of this pregnancy! Half of it's already done! It'll be here before you know it.

Hope you're feeling better today!

Our life in pictures said...

What kind of cheese? I'll get some in the mail! You can whine...we all do it and it makes us feel better, so yes, whine away! Get your turn in now....these three will take their turn and never think twice about it!

Followers