Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm stuck!

I went to the doctor again today to follow up with everything. And I am now back on house arrest until my appointment on the 24th. Two and a half weeks!! YIKES! I am supposed to rest, so I guess we will finally order Netflix again.

The babies look GREAT again. Heart rates in the low 160's, lots of good fluid around each baby and the cervix is closed and good. I have more ultrasound pictures but am not sure you all want to see them? Baby A is now laying face down on top by my belly button. And B and C are below, next to each other. They were cute again, but didn't really put on a show for us this time. Peter's mom was with me for this appointment so I kind of wish they had been more acitve. But I guess they needed a nap today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I go back to work on the 23rd so I'm home! Call if you want to chat!
B

Followers