Thursday, February 4, 2010

And we're back.




We are feeling relieved after another lovely drive to Tampa. I was able to see MY doctor and she couldn't find a definite source of the bleeding. So things don't look dangerous at all at this point. Thank God!! I am going to start a medicine to slow the cramping as it seems the bleeding is associated with the more intense cramps. I could use some sleep and this is keeping me awake all night. So I hope it helps for my sanity's sake also!

We got another wonderful look at the babies. Our doctor's office has much better equipment than the scans at the hospital. So it was fun to see them wiggling around and hearing the heartbeats again today. Baby A is looking right at us. Baby B is curled up face down. Baby C is a side profile - you can see the ear and nose - and the baby was moving it's mouth open and closed for awhile and then stretched and yawned real big during the scan. It was so awesome to see them and know that they are doing well. I am hanging out at home on the couch until Monday. We will go back for another check then to make sure things are still OK.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Thank goodness the babes are doing well!! They do look adoable all cozied up in there! Thanks for sharing the U/S pics. :) Take it easy this weekend and mark off the days til you get to see them again - which is only a few! Lucky Momma!

Angela said...

How far along are you now? I'm tying to keep track! I can so relate to what you're going thru right now. If I can encourage you it would be that God is in control! He cares and loves these babies more than you do! I don't know if it's any consolation, but we survived 5+wks of lots of bleeding. Lay low and know that your babies are doing great! you can email me at bkmomang@aol.com if you want to chat! We just had a Triplet Mom's night out and were happy 8 of our 28 active members could make it out. There are lots of us newbies in our area right now, expecting to 5yrs old, so we're going to be revamping our group and doing lots together. Hope you find a fun group to join and encourage you. I'd say nows the time to get connected! I'll be praying for you! I'm very excited for you as well!

X.Christensen said...

<3

Anonymous said...

Lots of prayers and thoughts coming your way! So glad you and babies are ok! Please rest!!!
Adrienne

Followers