Monday, February 22, 2010

The start of week 18. WOW.

Look at the size of those floaty babies! WOW! My sore, expanding belly totally agrees. I felt the wiggly babies at night for several days. And now I haven't felt anything all weekend and I REALLY miss it! Where are you little ones?

I am a sleepaholic. I don't know what to think about this fatigue. Is it really normal? I sleep at night interupted by bathroom breaks and a new need to flip over due to belly aches and leg cramps. And I snooze at least an hour, (or like today 3 hours) before lunch. And I guarantee I will crash again later this afternoon. My body is weak and tired. And it is depressing!

For GREAT news, only one more week until my mom arrives. I really need her help! And my mother in law now wants to come help us around the house this weekend. And I will gladly take it! I had some good friends stop by and visit me this weekend. My hubby made it home from Vegas in one piece. And all is right with the world again.

3 comments:

jenicini said...

I can't even imagine how tired you feel! The floating babes are huge!

BARBIE said...

Enjoy the sleep now because you won't ever get that chance again! Imagine a three hour nap with kids in the house... ha!

Glad your husband made it back and your mom will be there soon. You're in our prayers!

X.Christensen said...

FYI. Bananas are freakin' fabulous for leg cramps.. I used to wake up in the middle of the night crying from leg craps.. I'd scarf down a few bananas and a huge glass of water and was usually pretty good.

And being tired--I was EXHAUSTED...come to think of it, I still am...

Followers