Thursday, February 4, 2010

14 weeks 3 days....and counting!

Hey - here's a quick FYI - I have had a few different people ask me how far along I am in the past couple of days. And I realized that my floaty babies tell me how far along I am in weeks but yours may look differently. You can click on the number to see how far I am in days, how many weeks are left and how many days are left. So you can switch it to whatever marker you prefer! :) Of course we won't make it to the due date listed, so I think keeping it on the weeks pregnant so far is the easiest. This number changes by a day or so with each ultrasound and I change it to keep it up to date.

We are 14 weeks 3 days today. So we are really almost half done. Wow! Since that means I am in my 15th week, I shall post my fruit comparison. I love this!!


Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.

3 comments:

jenicini said...

Wow, that's a really helpful tip as we were just commenting the other day about the way it counts! BTW, my FairyEggs reads your blog and we can't wait till your munchkins get here!

Erin said...

Ah ha! Thanks for releasing the secret of the spinning baby countdown. I'm always trying to do math to figure out where you're at. That makes it MUCH easier! :) Glad to know the babes are doing well. And to think you get to peek at them again on Monday! They'll be a teeny tiny bit bigger and cute as ever! Enjoy a relaxing weekend!

Angela said...

I love that I can click on the swimming babies! Thanks for pointing that out! I felt so silly asking! I like your Laws too! Happy cook'n babies!

Followers