Saturday, February 27, 2010

Movers and Shakers

I can't believe how much the babies started wiggling around this week! I am excited to feel Reagan moving now. And I still feel Thomas, but it's now several times a day. Tyler, eh he must be relaxed. But during the ultrasounds he is a wild man. SO, I am thinking I just can't feel him because of where he is right now. He is right at my belly button. But I am sure that will change soon!

We bought a fun jungle bedding set for one of the boys at Target yesterday. It is ADORABLE and looks great with the giraffes! My mom will be here in two days and she will be able to help us bring it all together and figure out bedding for Reagan. I am looking forward to it!

Next weekend I am going with my mom to the beach where my parents live. I can't wait for some R & R away from home! Beach, sand, sunshine, and an awesome pool. I guess we will skip pina colada's at the tiki bar. But it's going to be a nice get away weekend as long as the weather cooperates. I am happy my parents are enjoying England for a couple of years, but will be happy when they are back living at the beach! I will leave Peter to paint the baby room while I am gone. Sorry babe.

Oh, and we set up the pack and play from my cousin last night. I really wanted to see it out of the bag! But we should have made a home movie, because we could NOT figure it out. It was hilarious. We must not quite be ready to be parents yet! Anyway - we finally figured out how EASY it was to set up. And we left it up to stare at it for awhile. It's so cute!!! Thanks Trent and Michelle!!

2 comments:

jenicini said...

Ooh, beach fun is coming up! Don't you love trying to figure out these EASY things like pack and plays and strollers? I have a masters degree and still can never figure them out without help!

Our life in pictures said...

I want to come!!!!

Followers