Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SCARY DAY!!

We just got home from the hospital in Tampa. Ugh. I knew something was up yesterday. I was very uncomfortable and felt doomed!! And I woke up at 4AM with very heavy bleeding. I don't think I have ever been that scared in my life! We called the doctor who told us to get in the car and get to the hospital. Where of course you sit and wait endlessly. But all three babies were kicking and look great. Baby C is way up under my rib cage on the right side. Baby B is hanging out on it's head in the middle. And Baby A is laying on its face as low as it can go in there with it's hand right on it's face. SO CUTE. The cervix was closed and the bleeding has tapered off. The doctor just feels this is kind of a normal pregnancy thing, he mentioned it could be a little separation of the placenta. But for now - I am to just rest and watch for futher symptoms. I will go back to see my doctor next week. We were saying a LOT of prayers this morning. And I am exhausted.

I did get my rhogam shot today - so that's out of the way. Please be thinking of us and we will hope that all has settled down. Good night!!

10 comments:

Caz said...

I'm sorry to hear you've had a worrying time. I hope the bleeding has stopped and that it stays away!
Hoorah for 3 healthy babies!

X.Christensen said...

How absolutely terrifying! I'm so glad everything is okay and the babies are all thriving. I just can't wait to meet them. <3

E. Merritt said...

You'll be in our prayers. Take it eaay.

"The Mrs." said...

I had a scare like that in the beginning and everything was/is GREAT! It's scary but God is taking care of everything! Keep on pushing on!! Good Luck...

Jackie said...

Following your blog since yesterday -- what a scare! Glad everything's okay. Am 10 wks with triplets myself (and nervous) so hope you don't mind me following your story as you are only a few weeks ahead.....
P.S. Love your developmental updates!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you had such a scare. I'm very glad that you and the babies are OK now. KYIMP.

Anonymous said...

Prayers headed your way! Please take care of yourself and rest!!!
Adrienne and Mark

Mary Dunbar said...

I know exactly how you feel, that very same thing happened to me when I was about 9 weeks along. But everything was fine and I carried my triplets to 35 weeks. I will keep you in my prayers!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ann! That was scary! Take it easy and try to relax. Think happy, healthy thoughts. Stay positive! Hate to tell ya, but you'll be worried sick about these babies for the next...forever!!! I'm home if you ever get bored on bed rest!
B

ASP said...

Praying for you and your sweet babies. Take care and rest!

Followers