Sunday, February 21, 2010

I made it!

I survived my weekend alone. Peter will be home tonight. Yesterday was by far my best day as I had two good friends stop by and hang out! I really have a hard time focusing on anything lately. What a weird thing that is. I have tons of things to do, movies, puzzle books, registry and shopping lists to make, magazines to sort through, books to read, scrapbook pages to make. And guess what? I can't really get ANYTHING done. I just don't have the energy or the mental focus for some reason.

I can't believe I am going to start my 18th week already tomorrow. In many ways I feel I have SO much to go through yet and a long road ahead of me. And on the other hand, I feel like we barely have time left to get things ready and for me to be prepared to take care of three children for the rest of my life! Wow.

My friend's 4 year old daughter, Emily, was snuggling on the couch with her mom yesterday and said we are two peas in a pod mom. And looked at me and said you are one pea in a pod Ann. I had to correct her, I have THREE peas in my pod! What an amazing thing, I am still shocked by it every single day.

2 comments:

jenicini said...

Too cute! I think you must have pregnancy brain! :)

Our life in pictures said...

And it won't get any better....say good-bye to having any sort of memory! :)Now it's prego brain, then kid brain, then you'll be old and senile :)

Followers