Saturday, January 30, 2010

An unexpected change!


I don't want to jinx anything BUT... I have been feeling great for two days!! It's an absolute miracle! At the same time, I can't help but be a little taken back and worried about why the nausea suddenly disappeared overnight! But I have been eating like a champ for two days kind of trying to make up for lost time and gain some weight for these babies. I've sure never had this problem in my life, but I can't seem to gain anything. The exhuastion remains. But a life of eating and napping is not all that bad. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very happy to hear this! Enjoy!! Your babies on the side of the blog keep running into each other. You should ground them! They are being naughty!
B

X.Christensen said...

HOORAY! I'm sure everything is just fine and they're just cutting their mommy a little slack. =)

Our life in pictures said...

You're past that nasty first trimester thing...yeah for you!

Followers