Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF

I talked with the case manager today from my insurance company. I used to work as a nurse for a disease management program, and this seemed to be pretty much the same thing. She is a high risk OB nurse and will be in contact and able to teach things, answer questions, send resources, etc. She was nice. But the initial questionaire was a huge waste of my time this afternoon. I am getting really tired of reciting my medical history to one person after another after another. And I don't think it will end soon as I am sure I will go through this all over again on Tuesday at the Cardiologist's office. Oh well.

It's been a rough day for my stomach! I have this constant empty pit that needs food. But not only does everything sound terrible, I actually can't keep ANYTHING down. This is nothing new, but today it's really exhausting. I have never been someone to make pancakes. But I tried it today and the first two came out perfect. So - let's see if Aunt Jemima and my pancakes will stick around for awhile. The babies are hungry!!

Pete's parents are coming up tomorrow to help move furniture out of the soon to be nursery and into the new guest room. And they are going to help paint! Hubby has been painting trim for a couple of days and as much as the smell has been bothering me, I don't think I will be helping too much! But I am really looking forward to having the nursery empty. It gives me lots of room to dream and plan for babies!!

2 comments:

jenicini said...

I love hearing your plans! I'm so glad you have someone who will be managing your care. I hope that makes it easier. You probably already have your paint, but they do have a less toxic kind that doesn't release as many smells.

Erin said...

Grr...repeating information over and over and over again is the worst! And it's unfortunate that you'll have to do it a few more times until the babies are actually here. I was so annoyed in the hospital when they kept asking me the same questions. But I guess it's a 'better safe than sorry' mentality. Good news on the manager - less stress on you. BTW, look how big the spinning babies are getting!! They are growing by the minute! :)

Followers