Thursday, January 7, 2010

And then there were three.

Want a little support and attention? Post that you are having triplets to your 350 closest friends on facebook!! And simultaneously send a mass email to family and friends. Wow. We had an overwhelming response. And it made a fun night of Pete and I holding our laptops and laughing as the comments started pouring in. It was REALLY helpful to hear all of the happy and positive comments and it made an otherwise nerve wrecking night - MUCH more bearable!!

We have all kinds of people trying to tell us how to save money and what to read etc, etc. But, let me tell you. Right now I just want to focus on being healthy and calm and in my happy place. That includes a long stare at the soon to be nursery. Where are we going to put THREE cribs? Thankfully - we don't have to worry about that until the kids are kicking each other in the head - a LONG time from now.

I sent a text message from the RE's office to the Doctor I work for telling her there were three kicking little babes. And without much conversation, she had already pulled out the info to post my job in the newspaper and monster this weekend. I am SO thankful for that. I need to be home and taking care of myself, and I really needed her understanding and support. I came back to the office DREADING the conversation that Peter and I think it's best for me to stop working SOON. She didn't even hesitate, and is super excited for us! She has been here for us through all of our infertility struggles and IVF. And she knows how hard we worked for this miracle!!

So - I was on a high tonight and barely noticed any discomfort. But now at 2 in the morning...I feel like crap again. I really have been super sick with this pregnancy...and NOW we know why. I bought the little seasickness bands for your wrists today. I don't know if they really work or if they just hurt bad enough that you forget to puke. But, I was surprised to see that the box clearly gears them for morning sickness now. Hey - I'll try anything!!

1 comment:

Sumer said...

OMG triplets! I am so happy for you guys!! Congrats!

Followers