Sunday, January 17, 2010

Buddha Belly


Please excuse the dirty mirror!! After several requests...I am finally brave enough to post this 11 week triplet belly photo. I took this as a private photo for a friend. But so many people are emailing and begging for a photo. And I am constantly looking online for belly shots of other triplet pregnancies. So I might as well share. And seriously, this is nothing. Imagine how huge I am going to be!! And yes I told you, they are some chunky monkeys already!!
As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.

7 comments:

Erin said...

How awesome is that picture!!?! I love it! I can't even begin to imagine what your bump will look like towards the end. So much fun - thanks for sharing!!

Belinda said...

I love it! I am excited to watch you "grow" as those babies do! I'm sure you don't feel like you are glowing but I bet you look awesome! Nothing like being preggers!

adrjulaman said...

How beautiful! I love it! Cant wait to watch it grow! Much love to you and yours!

Adrienne and Mark

Shonya said...

You look so cute! Get ready for strangers to start thinking they can rub it! :)

jenicini said...

Wow, you have the cutest bump! Thank you for sharing! :) {hugs}

Caz said...

What a beautiful bump. Those little ones in there are certainly growing well.
I've also looked online for pictures of bellies at my stage. It's safe to say NONE of them resemble mine!
Hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

Glad your blog is back!

Followers