Wednesday, January 20, 2010

giggles

Make sure you all vote on the left for your guess of the genders! It looks like boys rule, girls drool at this point. :) I made my appointment with the cardiologist next Tuesday just to make sure a previously diagnosed bundle branch block is either nonexistent or not going to be a problem. We have to do this in Tampa just so we have an established doc if any heart related problems arise in the hospital at some point. I was blown away to see that a giggle or cough from me causes these babes to throw their arms in the air and bounce around. So all day today I have been thinking about them being startled by my every move. How weird!! It's one thing to see a baby startle - but it's hilarious to see 6 arms a legs bounce around with my laugh. Oh my. I wish we had a video to show you. And if you know me personally, you know I can laugh and of course I couldn't stop giggling during the ultrasound. It was just amazing and fun for all of us in that room!

2 comments:

jenicini said...

Throw your hands up in the air...like you just don't care! Whoo! It's like riding a roller coaster and seeing all the hands up! :) Love it!

Anonymous said...

Is it too late to add another baby guess option? My gut says you're having 2 of one, 1 of the other, but I am not sure on gender! :@)

Followers