Friday, June 18, 2010

10 days old!

Just a quick note. We are doing great! I was always wanting to fast forward through the IVF and then fast forward through the pregnancy and now I am torn! I don't want these sweet little babies to grow up! But I DO want to fast forward through the NICU a bit. I am ready to get my babies back together and bring them home!! They are just amazing little people already. Thomas is taking what they consider "full feeds" with his tube feedings now. So he will most likely be getting rid of his PICC line next week. And Tyler is next in line as he is one step away from full feeds. Reagan has a little ways to go, but she is catching up fast!! She is the tinies peanut at 2 pounds 13 ounces and Tyler is back to 4 pounds 6 ounces. So we still have the variety pack with our kiddos. I just can't wait until the day we put them together and let them snuggle each other again. It will be wonderful for us all!!!!

No comments:

Followers