Saturday, March 20, 2010

Moving right along

I am already through most of this week again, and soon to be 21 weeks. Time is flying now. The high risk nurse calls me with a checklist of things to discuss on a regular basis. And yesterday asked about us getting the room ready at this point. And it is!! I am so happy about that! It does make me nervous to realize that some mom's are already in and out of the hospital or on IV drips for contractions at home. I am hoping to be one of the lucky mommies that can make it 8-10 more weeks here before dealing with that. But the nurse keeps bringing me back to reality! We shall just keep praying!!

Pete is a funny t-shirt wearing kind of guy. And I have been bored with mom gone. So I spend my time online!! I found a couple of somewhat cute tees for daddy today.


So yeah, my mom is back in England. It was really nice having company and tons of help around the house. I look around at the dishes and laundry piling up, and wonder when daddy and my motivation will return! LOL

My brother was also here for a night before heading back to Iowa after a little R&R in Florida. They bought us a swing and some adorable blankets! So we did find the energy to put up the swing last night. I HAD to see it set up. So it's in the front room and ready for a baby! I love it. Thank you!!!!

Oh, and the cravings. It's not like I pull some random food out of left field. But I taste something and just gotta have more!! My brother and sister in law and I went to lunch at LeeRoy Selmon's yesterday. I had peach cobbler with yummy ice cream for dessert. And it stuck in my mind ALL DAY. So when Pete came home and wanted some grub, I convinced him that we should go to LeeRoy Selmon's. Yep, it's true, I hit a new low. And I got my second helping of peach cobbler. I wonder if the waiter recognized me from a few hours earlier. OH MY.

No comments:

Followers