Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The EVIL bedrest!!

Well, I FINALLY talked to the nurse at my doctor's office. They didn't find it necessary to call me back yesterday as I wasn't having symptoms anymore. But I was up all night again with cramps, so I am back on bedrest. YUCK!!! And the new and not so exciting news is that from this point forward I am instructed to drive to St Pete to be checked out at the hospital with every twinge. The nurse says it is possible that we will be in St Pete a LOT from here on out. Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Our life in pictures said...

LUCK! :)

jenicini said...

I am wishing you tons of luck! I hope the bedrest reduces any and all twinges so you don't have to go all the way up to St Pete! :) {hugs}

Anonymous said...

I'll be expecting extra postings on your blog since you'll be sedentery. Ask those baby angels to join you and keep your tummy free from contractions. Stay well and hang in there. Love, Louise

E. Merritt said...

Rest, Rest, Rest. You get ONE chance to do this right. It's worth it.

BARBIE said...

Sorry to hear that, bed rest sucks. I'll be praying for you and hoping you don't have to make the trek to St. Pete all that often. From talking to moms of other triplets and my own experience you can expect to make the hospital trip at least 5 times before the babies are actually born. Good luck!

Angela said...

Did that comment go thru?

Angela said...

What about a home contraction monitor? A nurse came to my house to set me up and it is wireless. It might help ease your mind a little and save you a trip. It's hard this early to tell if you're having contractions or cramping. It would help you get to know your own body better. Food for thought!

The Wheatley Family said...

I am hoping for one. The home health nurse was here to teach me to do palpation monitoring two hours a day. But we have to wait and see what the doctor wants on Wednesday. Thanks Angela!

Followers