Sunday, March 7, 2010

crowded or just cozy?

The beach was a fantastic getaway. It was chilly, but the sunshine, palm trees, sand and sunsets on the ocean were beautiful!! And I am really enjoying the pampering from my mommy!

I came home last night to see that Pete had painted the trim in the nursery and set up all three cribs that came in on Friday. They are beautiful! We knew the room would be crowded. But oh man, is it crowded in there. And it's absolutely adorable! Mom is working on a valance. We need to get the mattresses so we can make up the crib bedding. We are waiting on letters to paint so I can have their names hung above their beds. And we don't have the changing table yet. So - you will have to be patient. I am waiting to complete a few more details before sharing pictures!

Coco, our curious cat, tried jumping into the crib last night. And she soon figured out there are no mattresses. And it's not very easy to land on just the metal springs. After almost killing herself, I wonder if she learned a lesson? Or will she try again.

Today we head to the hospital for tea and a tour of the mommy rooms, and NICU etc. I am looking forward to checking everything out. I can't believe I will be starting my 20th week! I guess time really is flying. I have another appointment on Tuesday. I haven't felt a ton of movement lately but have been busy and my mind has been occupied. So - I can't wait to get another peek at the kiddos and check out how they are doing!

2 comments:

BARBIE said...

How exciting! You are on the ball with the nursery, that's impressive. I can't wait to see it!

jenicini said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! And yay Peter for getting all that painted and set up! :) Can't wait to see pics!

Followers