Tuesday, March 9, 2010

19 week appointment



All three babies were lying on their back with their feet in the air today. Heartbeats were great with rate being 150-160 for all three. I gained a pound in the past two weeks. I was complaining of a heavy pressure and soreness - which is totally normal. And my palpitations are okay - but I need to drink a gallon of water a day now to try help that. I hate water, but Crystal Light is okay. So we'll try that! I will be back for another check in two weeks!

Oh - and here are Reagan's feet. HOW CUTE?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cuties! I started having palpatations at 16 weeks... and unfortunately, still do if I drink caffeine. Never had them pre-babies! Oh well. They're worth it! Hang in there! You have the best attitude - you're obviously meant to be a mommy of triplets!

Angela said...

They look adorable! Great job, Mommy!

Our life in pictures said...

Yeah....they look so cute :)

BARBIE said...

Hello little angels!!! What cute little feet, I love it! Only a pound in 2 weeks? Wow! Have you seen a nutritionist yet? They told me I needed to gain 38 pounds by 24 weeks!

Love the pictures, keep em coming! :)

Followers