Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yay some more.

I know I am good and pregnant, but I did one more HPT tonight. And really the timing was awful, I had just downed a bottle of water and it should have been diluted. BUT, the test line was SO DARK it matched the control line!! It was as positive as you can possibly get.

What a difference a day makes!! Wow, that makes me feel good. I pray that it just keeps going strong. Hang on baby! We would love to meet you next summer!


We give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.

~Author Unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy for you! My sister just called today and she is pregnant too! Only no IVF was needed. She is due August 5th! I'm going to Iowa that week so I'll get to see the baby as a newborn. I'm stoked! Both my sister in law's are preggers too. It's it something that you have something THIS big to be thankful for this year? I'm so excited!!
B

jenicini said...

Yay for dark lines! :) I'm so happy for you!

Followers