Sunday, November 15, 2009

The seven dwarfs



I still can't believe I have seven little embies growing in that lab! I was more prepared for everything this time, but I was also filled with a lot more doubt during this cycle. It was a shock to have some success! I had a ton of support for the first cycle. And although people are still happy for us they seem very distant and less interested for the past couple of weeks. I don't mean my blog friends and commenters, you guys are wonderful. But it seems some of our friends and family feel we rushed into this cycle too quickly. What noone understands is that my hormones are never in check, and this time I was right where I needed to be. We let the doctor encourage the back to back cycles and it was actually the perfect time to try again. Everything has been better, the hormone #'s, the follicles, the uterine lining, the anesthesia, the doctor's familiarity with my wacky ovary placement...it's all good.

Now it's time to eat right, rest and stay positive and not worry about anyone but us. I have done ALL that I can do. I just hope and pray that this is meant to be!

Possible names?
1.Sneezy
2.Sleepy
3.Dopey
4.Doc
5.Happy
6.Bashful
7.Grumpy

4 comments:

jenicini said...

hehehe! Go Dwarves go! I think most people have no clue about IVF. Even some who go through it once seem to forget the medical reasons behind it. Going through it again and so soon can be advantageous. Look at you this time, you have seven growing! :)

ASP said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Go Hawks! ;) I love having new blogs to follow! Looking forward to some exciting news from you the next few days. This cycle sounds super promising for you!
I know exactly what you mean about some friends and family seeming distant. Sometimes I just try to think that unless you actually have to go through IVF (or any sort of IF treatment), it's kind of hard to really know what that person is going through. I also think some people would rather just not mention it too, because they're afraid we might get our feelings hurt or something. I get kind of frustrated sometimes because I'll have friends ask what's going on with everything but they never check the blog. You'd think that they'd want to know what's going on or would peek in on the blog sometimes. That's when I get kind of frustrated. That's the whole point of writing and sharing what's going on, so you don't have to explain everything a million times over. Anyway, go on with your happy little 7 embryo life! You're what's important right now! ;)

Anonymous said...

Bingo. Focus on you and Peter. That's it... Soon enough you'll be hearing a report form Dr. P about how your little embies are doing! All you can do in the mean time is take care of yourself and relax. Reminds me of the song '5 little monkies jumping on the bed' except it's '7 little embies growing in a lab'! Wild! :) ~Erin

Anonymous said...

And don't forget you have to have Christopher:)
I still love and care:) You're right, I don't fully understand, but I'm your supporter..so you do what you have to do!

Lovin ya
SZ

Followers