Friday, November 27, 2009

I went out and braved the crowds at the outlet mall this morning. It was in the forties!! Wait, don't we live in Florida? Brrrr. My hubby is golfing tomorrow morning. YIKES! I had better pack a good jacket and warm socks.

It's a very good thing that I don't know if my SIL is having a boy or a girl yet. All the clothes at Carter's were 60% off. But it was not very gender neutral. I could have bought a car load of cute baby clothes. I guess it was just so much fun to look!

We had a fun Thanksgiving day setting up our Christmas tree(s) and steaks on the grill with Peter's parents. And today I am eating leftovers, doing laundry and will soon be gassing up the car for a road trip to the other coast for our REAL Thanksgiving with Pete's family tomorrow.

I have never felt such an amazing amount of happiness and gratitude at Thanksgiving. We have so much to celebrate this year!!

Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.

~Anthony Brandt

No comments:

Followers