Wednesday, November 25, 2009

VERY WONDERFUL NEWS!!


We truly have a LOT to be thankful for this year. I started peeing on sticks early this week and knew I was pregnant right away with some faint lines. And they were more pronounced each morning! So, I called Dr Pabon yesterday and he had me come in this morning for an early beta hcg!

I just got off the phone with the doctor and I am DEFINITELY pregnant!!!!! YAY! My last cycle's initial beta was VERY low but this is on the higher side for this early in the game. It was 60! So we are very excited. I will go back for another beta on Monday.

What a miracle!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann and Peter, Such good news ! I pray that our God of all creation is with you....... and that He sends a league of angels to be with you always. Love Louise

jenicini said...

I am so very happy for you! Lots of happiness for your Thanksgiving! Yayyyy! :)

ASP said...

Can you believe it?!! Awesome news and what a true Thanksgiving blessing! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for both of you!!! Congrats! We have a lot to be Thankful for this year! Lots are prayers are being sent your way!!!

Hugs,
Adrienne

Anonymous said...

congratulations! what a wonderful thanksgiving. :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! I will text Erin. I don't think they brought a computer along with them. She will be so happy for you. Congrats!! Hugs, Mrs. D.

Followers