Saturday, November 14, 2009

trying to be a patient patient

It is 4:00 in the morning amd I am wide awake. Maybe it was all of my napping yesterday? Oh well. I was given much lighter anesthesia yesterday. I was twitching all over with the first egg retrieval surgery, so they chose to keep it lighter for the second round. The last thing I remember is Doctor Pabon telling me that I may wake up during the procedure or remember them talking, and he told me 'don't be scared'. Yeah right! I was scared to death for the next 20 seconds before I drifted off and didn't know anything was happening until it was over. I guess it was better for all of us. :)

I am SO hopeful and nervous to hear the fertilization report today! They said I should hear from Dr Pabon around noonish. I am praying for some great embies and would love a couple of frosties for future use. But that is a LOT to ask of 7 little eggs. So, we shall find our patience and say our prayers again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The angels will be hovering... and as my niece Ashley says - "every day all the time always" Have you heard from J and J ? Can't wait for her to be online. XXOO Louise

Followers