Sunday, November 1, 2009

Falling back!

I did the Follistim and Lupron injections at 8PM last night. I am supposed to do these at the same time every night (every 24 hours). And at 7PM tonight - I looked at the clock on the wall that hadn't been changed off of Daylight Savings Time. I saw that it said 8:00 and then it hit me!! My gosh - we needed to switch to 7PM shots or we would be off an hour. Duh.

I had another BIG dose of Follistim and a double dose of Lupron. My bruises are adding up already. But we are in good spirits and still smiling.

We had chinese food for dinner tonight.

Pete's fortune = A dream you have will come true.

Ann's fortune = You will get what your heart desires.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...what a great night! Chinese food and awesome fortunes!! :)

jenicini said...

Me likey some good fortunes! Whoohoo!

Followers