Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We wonder...

It seems that all of my IVF friends had a 5 week ultrasound and they are lucky enough to know how many gestational sacs are there. So - I am a little jealous and OBSESSING over the hcg numbers trying to figure it out. It's impossible. Signs point to twins, but I also see several singletons with higher #'s here and there. So, our patience shall be tested this week! We are excited no matter what we find, but I just can't wait to see what's going on in there! The good thing about waiting until 6 weeks for the first ultrasound is a better chance of seeing a heartbeat on our first look. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just enjoy the weeks...they'll fly by and there's always something to wonder about in there...REALAX my friend! Maybe there's 4....there were 2 that split, then that other one's still doing ok too...so there are 5! Can't wait to hear...and to see you!
SZ

Amy said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog :) I can't wait to hear the results of your ultrasound next week!!!

Followers