Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just a few more days until my first look!!

Wow - I was feeling great until TODAY. I ended up needing to turn around and drive home to re-shower and regroup for work this morning. Yes, it was THAT bad. I think it is totally related to a lack of food. The more I eat, the better I feel. I shall be a fat cow in a few short months! Anyway, I think this should be a good sign that the baby is doing okay? I hope! I still have my worries and can't wait until I get a good look in there with the 'magic wand' on Monday!!

I still haven't had the swine flu shot. And I think it's time. I've had tons of people tell me I would be an idiot not to get it. I am going to call my OB tomorrow and see what they say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...gotta love the 'magic wand'. that's funny! For sure, lots of little things to eat in the beginning kept me feeling fine. i got the little round cheese wrapped in wax and ate those or crackers or granola bars - a lot! can't wait to hear about Monday! :) ~Erin

jenicini said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

I'm tellin ya...it's your time to get to eat EVERYTHING and its OK! Do it so you don't feel like crapola..my fave...Casey's bfast pizza and choco donuts, yummo!
SZ

Followers