Monday, December 28, 2009

I finally had to call my OB (who I haven't even seen for the pregnancy yet). She found out a week ago at my appointment for the swine flu shot, that I was pregnant with twins! She was excited for me and looks forward to my release to her later in January. Unfortunatley, the nausea and the frequent vomitting has gotten worse, it's awful. I can hardly get myself together in the morning and have either come in late or needed to leave early several days at work. And this morning just did me in. Again, I will say that I know this is what I have longed for. I always keep in mind that morning sickness is a wonderful problem to have!!! And although I do appreciate it, I can't take it anymore.

Dr P is on vacation until next Monday and I couldn't wait for him any longer! I called the OB office and thankfully Dr Swanson called in two presriptions for me. Zofran and Phenergan. I am hoping they are the answers to my nauseated prayers!! She warned me about dehydration and told me not to hesitate to go to the hospital for fluids if need be. I think I am okay for now and I will just try to enjoy some relief from the drugs.

No comments:

Followers