Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hungry Hungry Hippo!

I am so happy to have a couple of days off work next week and another day the week after that. I desperately need a nap! We have our first Christmas this weekend, and I can't believe it is here already. We will of course have fun this year but next Christmas is going to be SUCH a change for us! It should be a LOT of fun.

The babies seem to be letting me know they are in control. I can't make it more than a couple of hours without eating, or I get sick. VERY sick. But, if I keep eating on schedule I am usually a little better. I don't even enjoy food right now. It's just a chore!!

My friend Shayla and her hubby will be here tonight and we are going out for dinner to celebrate her birthday! I am already worried about how I will time the food. I may end up eating before we go just to get me by. This may sound crazy, but it's serious business people!!

2 comments:

jenicini said...

Serious business is right! Those two are already running the show! :)

Anonymous said...

You will need many, many naps. You will dream of napping - at least for a few more months. Re needing to eat....keep granola bars with you also little boxes of raisins, grapes, Babybel cheese.... Stay healthy !! Have a peacful and relaxing Christmas. Mom and Dad will be home soon !! Love, Louise

Followers