Sunday, December 6, 2009

The sun will come out tomorrow!

We went to Baby Depot and Babies R Us today. It is always amazing to sort through all of the baby gadgets they have these days! And the little clothes and bedding are all SO cute! It was fun. But I used to leave the store unhappy as I was depressed to not be pregnant myself. And today I left upset because I am nervous and worried to know what's going on inside of me these days. I have been feeling physically much better all weekend. So, of course I am very anxious to find out my third Hcg tomorrow! And then hopefully we will see a heartbeat on our first ultrasound next week and it will calm my nerves a little bit.

But for now - I shall stay on pins and needles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well tomorrow! Don't forget to call!
Lovin ya!
SZ

Followers