Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sleepless in Sarasota

It's 2:30 AM and I guess I am not going to get any sleep tonight. I am in a lot of pain physically tonight as well as emotionally. The cramping is really intense and a constant reminder of what is happening.

I am thinking about the insane decision to jump right into this process again. Are we NUTS? Dr P assures us that we still have a good chance of getting pregnant and having a healthy pregnancy. He feels that he has a good understanding of my body's reaction to the stimulation from this past cycle. He knows more about my anatomy and my challenges and is geared up for round two. We definitely want to try again. I just don't know how to prepare myself for this kind of heartache again.

There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.
~Woody Hayes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you were able to get a little rest tonight... Take as much time as you need to make this decision. Don't let the doctor or anyone else to make it for you. Only you and Peter know if you are ready again or if you need time to heal - physically, emotionally, financially...all around! As long as you you two are at peace with you decision, that's all that matters! ~Erin

Anonymous said...

"The world is round, and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning." Ivy Baker Priest

~Erin

jenicini said...

I'm hoping that you did get some sleep eventually. Your not crazy to think about jumping back into this again. Once you get going on this roller-coaster, I think that it's natural to want to pick yourself up and keep going. If you need time though, take it. Thinking of you.

Followers