Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Or not?

I guess, I don't know what we are doing. We are waiting and seeing. We will maybe start stims again on November 12th or we will wait until January. Only time will tell. We are going to see how long this AF-M/C lingers. Dr Pabon will probably be the one to decide. There are pros and cons to both. We can get this show on the road again, or relax and enjoy the holidays with a lovely adult beverage or two.

I can't decide how I am feeling today. I range from tears to laughter. A HOT mess! :)

Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

jenicini said...

Whichever way it goes, I'm here for you! :)

Anonymous said...

So you think you are doing it soon? Whatever you decide will be the best decision for YOU and Peter...don't let anyone push you one way or another....it's your life...make it what you want.
loven' ya
SZ

Followers