Friday, October 30, 2009

Here we go

Well, we saw Dr Pabon this morning for a follow up ultrasound. And shockingly, all looked good and we start the Follistim and Lupron injections again tomorrow. WOW! We signed all of the paperwork and paid for a third of this next IVF. So - I think we will be ready for egg retrieval surgery and the transfer again mid November. My lining dropped back down to 4. And they drew an estradiol level today and another will be drawn on Tuesday morning.

He thankfully gave us a thousand dollars worth of Follistim to get me through the weekend as a gift saying he knew how difficult it is to go from one cycle right into the next.

As sad as I have been all week, I suddenly feel kind of excited again and VERY hopeful for this next try. Please keep us in your prayers! I am trying to stay as positive as possible and will try to find peace and some relaxation this month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that they gave you some meds to get you started. It's the least they can do!!

Good luck and relax (your mind and body) while you can!! :) ~Erin

Followers