Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Guess what?

It is getting harder to blog! I can't imagine how much harder it will be after these babies come home. I will get a chance to sample that this weekend. Because THOMAS IS COMING HOME!! He is doing his car seat challenge tonight. And hearing test tomorrow. Eye test on Thursday. And home on Friday! How amazing is that? Hopefully the others will soon follow. But we will surely enjoy the 4th of July weekend in awe of out sweet little Thomas. We haven't figured out the schedule to visit the others in the hospital yet. But most likely Thomas will be doing some visiting of his long lost siblings.

I just can't stop smiling! And cleaning!

3 comments:

Sumer said...

YAY Thomas!! I am so excited for you guys!! How are the other 2 doing?

Anonymous said...

I know! You have your mom or BFF blog for you - set her up with an admin access. That way we can keep up but you won't have to waste the precious time blogging. I'm sure you'll be on the phone a lot, nursing two at once, dying for adult human contact! :)

BARBIE said...

WOOHOO!!!! So excited for you guys. I'm sure the other two will be right behind him. Are you able to take Tyler into the NICU? If you are that would be mighty helpful! Kids weren't allowed in ours so once the first baby was discharged it was TOUGH to get back and see the others. I can't wait to hear how they are all doing at home together, I know you are ready to have them all home with you. Enjoy the homecoming and take lots of pictures!

Followers