Wednesday, January 27, 2010

pulled pork and a pulled belly

Wow, the floaty babies are getting so big on the side of our page! And my tummy is starting to feel quite stretched too. It's not that big and yet I wake up with lots of pulling and strains and cramps along the sides of my abdomen. It's unreal to feel this already. And probably only a teeny tiny taste of what is to come.

The cardiologist was great. No problems. EKG normal, BP normal. No return appointment made! I can check that off my list for now. Of course he may be back in my life later down the road. But for now all is well. He seemed blown away to think of three babies at once and had to tell us how expensive college is for his three. Oh boy.

I have been very sick lately. VERY. And am trying to sort out what I can keep down. Which pretty much consists of toast, cheese pizza and lemonaide. But I was pleasantly surprised to be craving barbeque as we passed Smokey Bones last night. So, we turned that car around immediately and ate some pulled pork. Not much of it, but something other than pizza made for a delightful dinner!

Of course I thank ALL of you for your comments and support. But I want to send a huge shout out to the fellow moms of multiples that offer their advice and support. I am and will use it all. You have been a great help and will be a wonderful resource along the way! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

3 comments:

BARBIE said...

Glad it all went well at the cardiologist! Pulled pork is great for the babies so if you can keep that down keep putting it in you. You need lots and lots of protein :) I wish I could tell you that the growing pains get better but they don't. Happy second trimester!!!

Melissa Ann said...

Sounds like round ligament pain to me. I hated that! I was obsessed with cow and avocado. Enjoy all the protein you can :D

Our life in pictures said...

have you tried mexican????

Followers